To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Take a piece of string, ribbon, thread, dental floss or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your finger, close to the knuckle.
- With a pen, carefully mark the spot where the string overlaps with its end and either hold it up to a ruler that has millimeter measurements, or to the graphic below.
- Use the chart to determine your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, each finger is unique. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- If you are between sizes take into consideration the climate you live in and which finger you plan on wearing the ring. If you live in warmer weather or plan to wear it on a smaller finger, size up. If you live in cooler weather or plan to wear it on a bigger finger, size down.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.