To keep your KIN.KO jewellery shiny as long as possible, please keep away from moisture and strong chemicals such as hair spray, perfume‚ lotions‚ household cleansers, pool and sea water. Store them in a cool dry place, like our kick ass kin.ko pouch - complimentary upon every purchase. We recommend cleaning your jewellery after each use. To clean, use a clean polishing cloth we gave provided to wipe away all the dirt.
Even though our jewellery is plated with a thick layer of gold, we do not guarantee that plating will last forever. The gold plate will might wear off over time and it might need to be re-plate again. *for a re-plating service – contact us here
Follow these steps and your favuorite KIN.KO will stay as bright and shiny as the first day you took them home!
Material & Care Guide
Our jewellery are uniquely hand-crafted using variety of high quality of materials. We use 18k-24k gold plating over sterling silver and brass unless otherwise stated.
Our sterling silver jewellery is rhodium plated which protects the silver from weather exposure and helps prevent long-term tarnishing.
Material & Care guide
DO & DON'T
- Always use a soft clean cloth to wipe your jewellery pieces after wearing them to remove natural body oils, sweat or residue.
- Always store your jewellery pieces individually and keep your chains fastened so they don’t become tangled
- Always avoid contact with chemicals and moisture‚ such as hair spray, perfume‚ lotions‚ household cleansers, pool and sea water.
- Avoid extreme humidity or heat as this may cause tarnishing
- Avoid direct sunlight, prolonged exposure to sunlight can cause many gemstones to fade and lose its colour